Through the WAFC scrip program, families earn money just by making their regular household purchases. But instead of paying with cash or credit, they use prepaid retailer gift cards purchased from Westminster AFC and its scrip company. The purchase price is the face value of the card, but WAFC gets a discount when scrip is purchased through it, and the discount is rebated back to you for use in any club related fee or purchase.
SCRIP PROCESSING PROCEDURE
- Members need to sign up with and order online at: www.shopwithscrip.com
- When you register, please complete as follows: : Username: Usually your e-mail address. Name:First and last name of Parent. Student Name (Full player name): Teacher Name (Team – e.g.U11G Cosmos. This ensures that your player will be credited properly).
- Once registration is completed, please e-mail Dawn Jenks at: firstname.lastname@example.org and provide her your full name, players full name and team. She will assign you a family number at that time.
- The enrollment code-355LB2B413353.
- Make certain to click on “add to cart” after each selection. When finished, click on “checkout” and then “confirm your order”. Your order has now been submitted to the coordinator. You do notneed to print this page and bring it with you. You should print a copy for your personal file. Orders are processed by Great Lakes Scrip and delivered to the club office. Scrip will be distributed out of the club office.
- To receive your order by Thursday, members must place orders online by Sunday at 5 p.m.
- Orders are paid for and distributed at the Club office at 9101 Harlan St. Suite #325. Scrip is distributed every Thursday from 12:00 to 6:00 pm. If you cannot make it on Thursday, prior week’s scrip may be picked up on Tuesdays 12:00-6:00 p.m..
- Scrip is paid for at the time of pick up by cash or checks only. (Unless you use Presto Pay) Checks should be made payable to WAFC Foundation, and cannot be post dated. Scrip orders not picked up within two weeks of the order date, may be cancelled and subject to a restocking fee.
- All Reloads and ScripNow must be paid for through ”Presto Pay “. Instructions for setting up Presto Pay are at www.shopwithscrip.com.
- Reloadable cards must be purchased through Shop with Scrip originally, and then reloaded through the online Shop with Scrip program to receive credit for any future reloads.
- The club retains a percentage fee on all orders, depending on the Scrip card. Rebates (member percentages earned by purchasing scrip cards) are deposited into a trust account and accounted for by the club.
- Funds will be transferred to the team account upon request from the member only. All transfer requests need to be made via e-mail to email@example.com You should copy the team administrator on your request. All transfer requests should state 1) The player, the team and the coach; 2) the amount you wish to have transferred; and 3) for what expense the transfer is being made [e.g. Coaches fees]. We will only transfer fundraising money on the 1st and the 20th of every month so please plan ahead and let us know in time to move your funds to the team account for your use.
This is a service provided by the club to help you offset your fees.
Westminster AFC Club Office
9101 Harlan Street Suite #325 Westminster CO 80031
Scrip/King Soopers issues/concerns? Please email Dawn Jenks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrip Pick-Up Hours:
King Soopers Reloadable Card Program
- All King Soopers cards must be originally purchased through the WAFC Shop with Scrip online program, and then reloaded at any King Soopers store to receive credit for any future reloads. Cards start in $100, $50 and $25 increments.
- King Soopers cards are the only reloadable cards that can be reloaded at the store level. Cards can be reloaded with any amount at the Customer Service Desk, or at the Cashier when you checkout.
- Cards that have a zero balance for more than 30 days may become inactive and require you to purchase a new card.
- Members earn 4% back on every King Soopers reload. Rebates (member percentages earned by purchasing scrip cards) are deposited into a trust account and accounted for by the club.
- We receive King Soopers rebate reports on a monthly basis, therefore fundraising accounts are only updated once a month.
- Funds will be transferred to the team account upon request from the member only. All transfer requests need to be made via e-mail to email@example.com Please copy the Team Administrator on your request. All transfer requests should state 1) The player, the team and the coach; 2) the amount you wish to have transferred; and 3) for what expense the transfer is being made [e.g. Coaches fees]. Transfers are only done on the 1st and the 20th of every month so please plan ahead and let us know in time to move your funds to the team account for your use. You will receive a confirmation e-mail letting you know the transfer is complete, and what you new fundraising balance is.
- If you have any questions about King Soopers or the Shop with Scrip program, please contact Dawn Jenks at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scrip Processing Procedure – printable format